Seeking a challenging career within customer service in a progressive organisation that provides an opportunity to capitalise and leverage on my work experience and abilities.
Dedicated Team player with the ability to work independently
Emotional intelligence & shows Empathy
Customer service and quality oriented
Creative, Articulate and excellent with time management
Ability to handle complaints in a professional manner
Critical path thinking and solution
Complex problem-solving, Negotiation skills
Highly adaptable and innovative
PC based skills to operate Windows package such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
2017 - Present
Yamal Properties, Dubai
Client Relationship Specialist
- Provide comprehensive information on properties available for lease and sale
- Collect all relevant documents to publish new listings and negotiate their leasing price, as per the current market
- Meet potential clients and organise viewings
- Follow up on leads through cold calling to potential clients
2012 - 2017
Burj Al Arab, Dubai
Executive Butler Coordinator
- Coordinated services with various departments within the hotel
- Carried out daily check-in and check-out tasks which are time bound
- Maximised revenue through upselling of facilities and services
- Customer service duties identifying and resolved complaints
2009 - 2012
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai
Front desk Receptionist
- In charge of running the daily operations within the front desk
- Ensure guest registration and check out
- Ensured the hotels quality customer services have been meet
- Handled guest’s registration, complaints, billing and upselling of hotel services and facilities
2007 - 2009
Wild Wadi, Dubai
Guest Services Assistant
- Sold our services and facilities to inhouse and walk-in guests.
- Organised FAM trips for Travel Agencies.
- Lifeguard duties (Saved eight lives)
- Dealt with cashiering transactions and prepared daily sales reports
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor of Science Hospitality Management, Kenya Methodist University
Aug 2012 - June 2016
Human Resources Management Trainings, Emirates Academy of Hospitality, Dubai UAE Diploma
Sep 2014 - Dec 2014
Bayut & Property Finder communication training.
Nationality : Kenyan
Visa Status: Under spousal visa in UAE
Flexible to relocate within UAE
English - Native speaker.
Swahili - Native speaker
Experiencing different international cultures through travel and cooking.
Reading, listening to music, Stylist.